[FW1] Configure FW1 on a home network with dynamic IP assignment

Hi,

Can someone point me to some good doc's about configuring Checkpoint Firewall-1 on a home network using Linux as OS and ISDN as external interface? I've tried this but when I enable NAT for my internal IP range things go wrong. (Hiding behind 0.0.0.0.).

I'm sure that if this is possible, than there must be some good documentation about how to configure this.

Thanks,

Dave

>>>------------------------------------------------<<<

        Triple P Systems & Networks
        Open Systems

       Dave Woutersen
        Jr. Security Consultant

        Email adres:   [email protected]
        Telefoon:       +31(0)347 35 3277
        Telefax:        +31(0)347 35 3301
        Mobiel:         06 558 33438

        Postadres:      Postbus 245
                        4130 EE  VIANEN

        Internet:       http://www.triple-p.com

"Why does this applied science, which saves work and makes life easier, bring us so little happiness? The simple answer runs: Because we have not yet learned to make sensible use of it." - Albert Einstein

PGP Public key available on standard keyservers.