[FW1] Multicast configuration with NT4.0 / Fw-1 v4.1

Hello eveyone,

Platform: NT40sp6a with fw-1 4.1/sp3

NT4.0 doesn't support multicast routing, but... what is the most efficient
way to enable multicasting with the current platform?
I considered RRAS that have been mentioned in the previous posts, but
probably not the best and the only solution.

Has anyone used SecuRemote on a server to tunnel through the firewall? In
theory that should work with multicasts too..

I'm also thinking if I should install fw-1 on linux platform to support IP
multicast routing? Any recommendations?

I'm setting up MS Conferencing server in dmz...

If you have any experience of above scenarios, please mail me.

	Kelly Computer Systems Oy
	Certified Hewlett-Packard Business Reseller
			Juuso Haapala
			Senior Consultant
	Mob         +358 (0) 40 746 1394
	Phone      + 358 (0)19 467 331