From: Hartmann, Josef [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 16 March 2001 09:49
To: 'Churcher, Simon'
Subject: RE: [FW1] only floodgate?

I would like to prioritise traffic in a HA solution (load balacing)
including VPN connections. Unfortunately Floodgate-1 is only useable for Hot
Standby Solutions.

Josef

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you,
Standard & Poor's