AW: [FW1] Trend Viruswall and FTP sites

Hello Ed

there are 2 possible workarounds to this problem:

Edit the /$FWDIR/lib/base.def

first solution:

change
#define FTPPORT(match) (call KFUNC_FTPPORT <0x1|(match)>)
//#define FTPPORT(match) (call KFUNC_FTPPORT <(match)>)
//#define FTPPORT(match) (call KFUNC_FTPPORT <0x1|(match)>)
#define FTPPORT(match) (call KFUNC_FTPPORT <(match)>)

second solution:

change
#define FTP_ENFORCE_NL
to:
//#define FTP_ENFORCE_NL

after saving these changes you must stop the firewall (fwstop), start the
firewall (fwstart) and reinstall the policy.  i recommend the first
solution.

Frank