[FW1] Probs wiith WebScan with TrendMicro

Hi,

i have a problem with the Solaris FW-1 SP2 and the TrendMicro VirusWall 3.6.
I have intalled the TrendMicro Scanner as Resource to Scan all the http
Traffic. It works fine at some Sites, but I can`t lookup the Site
"http://www.cpan.org/modules/01modules.index.html";.
I got the error "reason Disconnected unexpectedly from Content Security
Server" and in the ahttpd logfile on the FW
"Too many intervals in session SESSION ID:83...KILLING IT
Informing AVAIL(NULL) in av_client_session_end"

If I make a truss on the in.ahttpd Process, it works fine :-(
I have reniced the process in.ahttpd without success. I think this Process
has a timing Problem with the iscvp Process.
I couldn`t be e performance Problem. The two maschines have 99 idle time and
I have a 100 MBit Network between the two machines.
I have also tried to install the TrendMicro Program on the FW Machine with
the same Error.

Whats this ??

regards,
Peter Naber