[FW1] A New TCP Timeout question

I have been watching the list and haven't seen this question posted.  So if
it has, please forgive me for asking again...

We have one management console to take care of our primary F/W that most of
the company (approx. 2000 users) uses at Site A (Sun/Unix box).  This same
management console also takes care of a secondary F/W at a different
location (Site B, Nokia 330) that takes care of approx. 100 users.  It has
been requested that we increase the TCP timeout session from the default 1
hour setting to 4-5 hours on the F/W at Site B (Nokia 330).  While I do not
think that it will be a problem for a F/W only handling 100 users, I don't
want to make this change to the Primary F/W that is taking care of 2000
users.  As far as I can tell, you can only set the TCP timeout under
properties of the management station, and that it would apply to both
Firewalls.

Internet					Internet
    |					     |
    |					     |
Site A (Unix)------Management console----Site B (Nokia)
2000 users				100 users

Am I mistaken in thinking that I can not make individual TCP timeout
settings to each of the Firewalls that our one management station takes care
of?

-Ed

P.S.	Thanks in advance for any help I can get on this problem.  And no,
training the user to shut down the application when they are not using it is
not one of my options...