RE: [FW1] Need some info: "Unknown established TCP packet"

According to the phoneboy site, it's a new "feature" of 4.1.  I would not
disable it. While you do get a lot of errors, you will want to know if
it starts comine from another source all of a sudden.

I have resigned to pretty much just live with it.  =)

Carric Dooley
Senior Consultant
COM2:Interactive Media

"But this one goes to eleven."