[FW1] Client Auth and SecurID

People,

I'm trying to set up a Client Auth rule for use by my users.  The users authentication method is SecurID and I know SecurID is setup correctly on the firewall itself (Solaris box) as I can ssh to the firewall and be authenticated there.  I also use SecurID to authenticate my SecuRemote connections and that works great.

Below is the error I get after the telnet session to the firewall:

Check Point FireWall-1 Client Authentication Server running on firewall
User: steve
Unable to activate SecurID authentication

In the logs there is a reject for my username with the comment of "reason SecurID configuration problem".

Has anyone sucessfully done this or am I fighting a losing battle??  Does anyone know of any resources that could help me work this out.

BTW - if I use another authenication method (like firewall-1 password) the Client Auth works like a champ!!

Please help!!

--Steve