RE: [FW1] fwstop command

Chandra,

Just telnet onto the nokia's from the NT box and do it from there - you may need
to enable telnet access through Voyager if it's been disabled. Or jump onto the
console with a laptop.......there are many was to skin a cat when it comes to
Nokia's :-)

HTH,

Jonathan Jackson
Network Security Analyst
AMP Group
4 Broadgate, Liverpool St
London, EC2M 2PA
Tel (44)[email protected]

"Mouliswaran, Chandra" <[email protected]> on 15/03/2001 17:13:39