Re: [FW1] fwstop command

>This may seem like a silly question but I just moved from a single firewall
>environment to
>a three firewall architecture.  My question is how do I do an fwstop for a
>particular firewall when
>I only have one management console?  I'm using three Nokia IP440's with an
>NT mgmt console.
>Before, I just typed fwstop and it had no choice.  Anybody know the command
>line syntax?  I looked in the
>docs, no help there.

I run a pair of IP330s, to down an individual firewall, log in to it, and type
'fwstop' seems to work for me at any rate :)

--
Ed Rolison
System Administrator

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended for
the recipient only. The views contained in this email are those of the
author and not necessarily those of the company. If you have received this
email in error, please notify us immediately by reply and then delete it
from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person or store or copy this information
in any medium.