[FW1] FW-1 Web Page blocking

Would it be possible within the FW-1 system and the rulebase to limit access
to specific webpages.  I am interested in letting employees only access 4
specific domains related to business.  Would I be able to specify
internal_net as the soource, and www.domain.com as the destination and the
service being html?  If not does anybody know of any service or software
that will allow you to block ALL websites except for the ones I specify?