[FW1] How to Install HA on Solaris

Hi all,

Just few questions on HOW to install HA with Checkpoint FW-1 4.1 onto Solaris.

1°) How to recognize that the license is available for HA ???
2°) I need two licenses so I need two different IP @. Is it true ???
3°) So Now I have 4 different IP @ : two external (one on each FW) and two internal
(one on each FW). Is it right ???
4°) Do I need two Virtual IP @ ??? I believe I need one for the Cluster object but
what about the other Side ??? (Internal/External)
5°) Is the real IP @ used for the routing table ??? Or a virtual one ????
6°) Once I built my $FWDIR/conf/sync.conf File with "SyncMode=CPHAP must I do a
#./fw putkey between the members of the cluster ???
7°) How to use cphaprob ???

Thanks in advance

Guillaume.
begin:vcard
n:Schachtele;Guillaume
tel;fax:(+33) 4.42.36.67.60
tel;work:(+33) 4.42.36.65.50
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.gemplus.fr
org:GEMPLUS;Management Information Service
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:MIS Security Engineer
note:DMZ administrator
adr;quoted-printable:;;Gemplus  BP 100=0D=0AGEMENOS=0D=0A13881=0D=0AFRANCE;;;;
end:vcard