[FW1] fyi- Webtrends Firewall Suite and Checkpoint FW-1 4.1 SP3 ( fire wall errors when using authenticated LEA)

Just a quick message to point out that using the LEA authenticated method
with Checkpoint FW-1 SP3 and Webtrends causes the fw to error every 2 days
or so.  So when the Webtrends manual recommends using unauthenticated LEA I
strongly suggest doing just that.  I have not rolled back to sp2 and tried
it yet.

If anyone has had a better experience with using the authenticated LEA with
Webtrends I would like to hear about it.

*******
Marty