[FW1] VPN-1 + Interface NAT'ing + Nokia IP650

I am doing some work for a large service provider and we have a need
to start managing a few clients networks across the Internet and would
like to use VPN-1 on a Nokia IP650.

However, we occassionaly come across customers who have the same IP
network NAT'd on their end and neither customer can change their network.

Example:

Customer A = 10.0.0.0
Customer B = 10.0.0.0

So in theory, on my VPN-1 box I would want to give Customer A a NAT pool
of 5/8 and Customer B a NAT pool of 6/8.

With VPN-1 can I set it up so anything coming in from tunnel interface A
get NAT'd as 5/8 and anythign coming in from tunnel interface B gets NAT'd
as 6/8?  Playing around with my policy editor, it isn't that obvious as to
how to set this up.

Thanks.

---
  JT Croteau, Professional Geek     mailto:[email protected]
  Minneapolis, MN