[FW1] fw internalca certify error

Hi,

When I do a fw internalca certify -o '<myfirewall object name>'
'"o=<mycompany name>, c=<my country name>"' I get an error which says,
unknow network object.
I suppose it is reffering to my firewall object name which I mentioned with
the -o option. I have checked and found that my firewall objects name is the
same as I have defined in the objects.C file and also in the /etc/hosts file
of the firewall. It appear the same when I see it through the policy editor.

Also I do not want to do a fw internalca create again as I have already done
that and successfully generated the certificate for another firewall which
this management server is managing. I have already tried doing an fwstop and
then running this command. It does not work and comes back with the same
error.

Any help?  Did any one come across this problem?

Thanks
Ramakanth