RE: [FW1] Nokia ip440 running checkpoint

It doesn't sound like you have two external interfaces, looks like you are
only protecting 4-5 servers.  Maybe the terminology is the problem. Using
Phoneboy terminology, an external interface would be the interface connected
to the Internet, the internal interface would connect to your servers.
Some people have dual Internet connections (2 ISPs) so they have two
external interfaces.
If you just have   INTERNET --FW--(LAN w/ Web servers)  , as long as no more
than 50 ips are on that LAN, you are fine with the 50 node license.