[FW1] Error: Illegal seek

Hi...

I have a Firewall-1 (SP1, SP2 e SP3) running on Solaris 7 and I'm facing
some troubles. First of all, I don't have a license for running a MOTIF
Client, so I had to install my GUI on a Windows2000 Server (I don't have any
WindowsNT or Windows9x on my network). My GUI Client(running on tmbsrv01)
reaches the firewall (running on tmbf1-dmz) with no problems (except for the
usual timeout between the client and the firewall), so I can build my
objects and my rules, but when I try to install the policis into my
firewall, I get the following error (on the Install window):

Standard.w: Security Policy Script generated into Standard.pf
Standard:
Compiled OK.

Downloading Security Policy /opt/CPfw1-41/conf/Standard.pf to localhost
(tmbf1-dmz)
Downloading on localhost (tmbf1-dmz) succeeded

Installing Security Policy Standard on all.all@tmbf1
Has only loopback (lo) interfaace, aborting...
Failed to Load Security Policy: Illegal seek
Installing Security Policy on localhost(tmbf1-dmz) failed

After searching for similar problems on the Internet, I found something
about using the command line to view/set my interfaces so the firewall could
work with them, but this had no effect.

The command I tried was:

fw ctl iflist

fw ctl uninstall

fw ctl install

The first command didn't show any information (I think it should show
something, right?)

I also found something about bacling out a Service Pack on Solaris, that
could affect the files /etc/init.d/fw1bootd and /etc/init.d/fw1boot. I never
backed out a srevice pack, but my files are not in this directory
(/etc/init.d). They are stored in "/etc/fw.boot/" and I think they're not
running t startup. Do you think it could be a problem?

So, what could I do to solve this problem?

Thank you for any help.

Jeferson Stabille