[FW1] fw-1 re-route sessions authentication

Can anyone tell me how I route session authentication from one firewall to a
remote firewall

That is a user remotely dials in and connects via Shiva to the corporate
LAN.  The user wishes to be routed to a remote LAN hanging of the Corporate
LAN, so hence the question.  The user only wishes to speak with a remote LAN
and use its resources it does not wish to be authenticated by the corporate
LAN, how do I route this.  What rules, objects do I need to set up.  All
help appreciated.

John Hutchison
Network Engineer

Cap Gemini Ernst & Young

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>