[FW1] releasing addresses for Secure Remote

Hi All,

I'm sorry if this is slightly off topic.... but it is only slightly.

I have been rolling out Secure Remote across the enterprise.
Part of the setup is to do a DHCP release when connection to the Internet
so that the LAN address does not conflict.

This is fine on NT as I can use ipconfg /release in a batch file.
On 9x I need to use winipcfg which requires user interaction.

I seem to remember that winipcfg can be invoked with args from the command
line as well, but I cannot find any details.
has anyone else done this, or is there alternative mechanisms I can use.

TIA

Phil Gaskell
Co-ordinator Network Technologies.
Veritas DGC Ltd