Re: [FW1] backup and restore of provider-1

I resolved the problem.

What was happening is we were deleting the CMA directory and stopping everything with mdsstop. However, mdsstop was unable to identify which processes it should stop with the information in the cma directory removed.

Then at the restore we had the wrong fwm processes trying to connect and duplicate trying to start up.

Once we made sure to kill the processes the restore via veritas worked fine.