Re: [FW1] NAT on several ports

antónio wrote:

      >I needed to do NAT on dns to a private IP address A, www to a
      private IP
      >address B and smtp to a private IP C
      >how can I make this ??!!

      you must manually generate your NAT rules, for example:

      any                 fw-public-adress         dns       original
          internal-dns-server  original
      internal-dns-server      any                 dns
      fw-public-address        original            original
      any                 fw-public-adress         http      original
          internal-web-server  original
      internal-web-server      any                 http
      fw-public-address        original            original

      and so on..

      take care of not nating between you own private-addressed DMZs, if
      you have any, with a NAT rule like:

      Internal-net        Internal-Net        any       original
      original            original

      on the top of your NAT-rulebase.

          Best Regards

          Raúl.

António Cardoso <[email protected]>@lists.us.checkpoint.com con
fecha 13/03/2001 17:31:56

      Enviado por: [email protected]

         De                 António Cardoso
                            <[email protected]>
                            @lists.us.checkpoint.com
         Copias
         CCI
         Fecha              13/03/2001 17:31
         Tema               [FW1] NAT on several ports