[FW1] FW1 High Availability licensing problem on NT/2000

Hi,

I have successfully (?) set up two FW1 nodes running Checkpoint 2000 4.1 SP3
High Availability on NT Server 4, with a management console running Win2k
Server.

All appears to be well with the firewall nodes - they fail-over and recover
as I would expect.
However, the System Status viewer on the management console won't let me
view the High Availability status information - the High Availability icon
on the System Status viewer toolbar is greyed out.  Also, if I double-click
to view the properties for a firewall node, there is no tick in the 'High
Availability' box.

This all suggests that the Management Console doesn't 'know' that High
Availability is installed and licensed (though it is).  I took a look under
the 'Checkpoint/Products' keys in the registry (NT equivalent of
'products.conf'?) on each FW1 node and there is no evidence there that HA is
installed.  Is this the problem?

Thanks for your help,
Justin (mailto:[email protected])

Justin Bowser
Operations Director
HTK Limited

Telephone:Facsimile:Mobile: 		+44 (0) 7711 385 393
Email: 		mailto:[email protected]
Web:		http://ww.htk.co.uk