[FW1] HA Nokia w/ CHKP Enterprise FW-1 v4.0 - Secure Remote

Hello Gentlemen,

I have two IP 440 Nokias running in HA with CheckPoint v.4.0 Enterprise
FW-1.  My Secure Remote connection is not working.  I have tried using FWZ
as well as IKE.  In fact, once I authenticated to the management station (I
am able too successfully), the fw daemon on the Nokia dies.  I have to
bounce the Nokia to get it working again.

They are two IP440's running in HA mode (Monitored circuit) running
software version : CheckPoint FireWall-1-strong-v.4.0-SP.5.  The Nokias are
running software release:  3.2.1-fcs1 and software version:  releng 849
11.24.1999-102644.

I have gone over my configuration many, many times before.  Similar
configuration worked on my legacy NT servers.  The Nokias are far more
powerful then the old NT boxes.  That is why I think it may be somewhere in
the configuration.  I do not want to upgrade to v.4.1 unless I really have
to.  I am working with my Reseller but they do not have a solution yet.

Please Advise.