RE: [FW1] Proxy ARP in LINUX not working???

1. for forwarding you could
   a. echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward  (older distros have
ip_forwarding; pls check /proc)
   b. use sysctl (available for new distro of linux)

   this gets lost on reboot, so you have to put it in init like
network-scripts or rc.local ...

2. your arp is right.
   what is arp -an? who is answering for who?

   check your router's arp table (if you have one facing the linux box, it's
probably answering... :-)

the proxy arp and routing howtos are good references (and you get more
info). search google.

hth.
-botp