Re: [FW1] Cutting Out Mail Headers....

You certainly don't need all the headers! Some of them
would be fairly foolish to remove: From, To, Subject
spring to mind after some consideration.
But if you're interested in hiding the fact that you
use MS Exchange from external users (and let's face
it, who wouldn't!). You could inspect the headers and
probably cut out stuff like X-Mailer and I'm sorry but
I don't have an Exchange header since I havn't been
forced to use it years now.

Chris