De: Siclari, Antonio [mailto:[email protected]]
Date: lundi 12 mars 2001 21:53
À: [email protected]
Objet: [FW1] Shiva Access Manager With Firewall-1 VPN.

Hi all I am running Checkpoint Firewall 4.1 SP2 and Shiva Access Manager
5.0.

I currently have VPN working with the user database on the firewall. What I
need to do is to get firewall to pass authenication to the Shiva server
rather than adding users to the firewall as then you have to keep to user
databases.

Has anyone done this before with Shiva and FW-1. Need all the help I can
get.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Antonio Siclari, MCSE