[FW1] SP ? & HA

Hello fw-1-mailinglist,

I'm quite new to fw1 and have a couple of question:
Where to find difference between cp 4.1 SP 1, SP 2, SP 3.

1)I have been asked to do HA with stonebeat, but on the web site it
say it is tested only with cp 4.1 SP1. Do you think it will work
without problems with sp 3 ?

2)Does stonebeat have load balancing and HA options, or does it have
only loadbalancing? What different product do I have to use (for HA or
loadbalancing)? Is the cost difference very high ?

Best regards,
 MaXsecurity                          mailto:[email protected]