Re: [FW1] Proxy ARP in LINUX not working???

Richard,

Find a program on the Internet called tarpd.  Compile it and run - very easy.

Regards,

Ken Welsh

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "Richard      |
|        |          spalding"     |
|        |          <cheetong75@ho|
|        |          tmail.com>    |
|        |                        |
|        |          13/03/2001    |
|        |          15:16         |
  |       To:     [email protected]                     |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Ken Welsh/TO/SIN/IIBG)                                 |
  |       Subject:     [FW1] Proxy ARP in LINUX not working???                 |

Hi, I couldn't set Proxy ARP in Linux.  The way I set in solaris box "arp -s
<fake ip address> <MAC address of firewall> pub"  and it doesn't work.  I
had many linux workstation, still doesn't work.  I couldnot direct the
traffic to the fake ip to firewall interface

What is the correct syntax??