[FW1] FTP problem thru checkpoint

Hi Gurus,
				We have a strange problem with  FTP
transmission.  I need your help to solve this. Let me explain the scenrio,

				Our  VPN client machine sit on our DMZ - IP
address is 11.22.33.44
				Our Firewall IP address is 11.22.33.45
(Check Point ver 4.1 with latest SP)
				Client VPN firewall IP address is
55.66.77.88 (same as ours)
				Client FTP IP address is 55.66.77.89

				VPN client 11.22.33.44

				  Our  Firewall 11.22.33.45

				  Internet

				Client Firewall --- Client FTP server
				55.66.77.88		55.66.77.89

				We are able to connect to client ftp server
from outside our firewall. There is no problem. But we are getting timeout,
if we are trying from inside firewall   ( Moved our VPN client to our
DMZ).We are getting authendicated by client firewall but when we are trying
to connect FTP.. OOch.. nope.. some thing is happening to ftp transmission.
It just stop in 'connected to ftp server' and finally it says timeout. I
checked the VPN part. It is working fine. I got authendication from client
firewall. Out side our firewall I can connect to there ftp server. So some
thing is problem with my firewall.
				I checked our firewall, we are allowing
'any' the traffic to Client  network. I can't see any rejection on our
firewall. Infact FTP is accpted by our firewall, and I can see the traffic
going to client network. I checked the routing and it is fine. Is any one
exp. the same problem before?Could you please help me to solve this problem.
				Thanks and Regards,
				Subash

 <<Subash Bose.vcf>>

the HPA Postmaster: [email protected].

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.  You should however
continue to execute your normal virus checking procedures.

www.hpa.com.au