[FW1] IKE/NAT SecuRemote stopped working.

I've been running SecuRemote from my Win2K laptop at
home behind a Linksys router doing hide NAT with IPSEC
passthru enabled.  Everything was working fine.

I went to use it last  Monday and got communication
with Site has failed.  I installed SR on my home Win98
computer behind the very same NAT device.  It worked
immediately.  Since than I have upgraded/reinstalled
SR on the Win2K laptop multiple times, and upgraded
the firm ware in the Linksys.  No matter what I try
(including swapping ip addresses) the Win98 always
works, and the Win2K will not work.

When I move the Win2K laptop outside the Nat device
then SecuRemote works fine.  I don't think this is a
Win2K problem since my boss has a similar problem
under Win98.

Any ideas?  I'm about ready to reformat the drive on
my laptop.

TIA,
Pete Goodridge