[FW1] LDAP query on Gloabl Catalog Directory on Win2K through the FW1

  • To: <[email protected]>
  • Subject: [FW1] LDAP query on Gloabl Catalog Directory on Win2K through the FW1
  • From: "Cross, Michael" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:55:09 -0500
  • Sender: [email protected]

Title: LDAP query on Gloabl Catalog Directory on Win2K through the FW1

All,

When I set my service to any, the firewall allows the VPN server to connect to the global catalog server over port 3268.  However, when I set the service to 3268, the firewall drops it at rule 0.  The info column gives me... "reason: unknown established TCP packet"

Does anyone have some insight on this?

Thanks

Michael C.