[FW1] RE: ExChange-Outlook via Firewall

With Outlook Web Access, you have to open the following ports :

>From OWA Server to Exchange Server 5.5
- 135
- 1225 (*1)
- 1226 (*1)

The two last ports need to be statically mapped.
(*1) Be sure this port is static : verify on the Exchange Server with
REGEDT32

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeDS\Parameters
.  Add the followinf entry : "TCP/IP Port"=dword:000004C9(1225)

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\Parameters
.  Add the followinf entry : "TCP/IP Port"=dword:000004CA(1226)

and reboot.

I hope this could be helpful...
Bye.

Jean-Luc.