From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 10:35 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Updating SecuRemote clients after site change.

Hi Jeff,

do you still have the command for version checking? i'd like to
implement this function.  thanks in advance!

regards,
Ron L.

     "Jeff Hochberg" <[email protected]>
     Sent by: [email protected]
     06/03/2001 15:16
     Please respond to jhochberg

      To: "'Bradley Wendelboe'" <[email protected]>,
"'FW1 \(E-mail\)'" <[email protected]>
      cc:

There is an objects.C property that you can add to the management
station that has gone undocumented for a while.  I believe it was
introduced in SP2. This property allows for version checking of
SecuRemote clients.  If they are not up to the build number you specify,
they will receive a dialog box and a customizable link as to where to
download the latest version.

Please e-mail me directly and I will dig up what that command is for
you.  I am out of town until later this week, but it is possible.

-Jeff Hochberg