[FW1] BGP on Nokia experience

After running into some issues with our co-lo provider, we're looking into
getting a back-up T1 brought in as a failover for our co-lo's 100mbit
feeds. We've got two IP330's front-ending our equipment (VRRP and FW-1
Gateway Cluster), and the plan is to toss a T1 interface into the "primary"
firewall and run BGP.

Anyone have any experience running BGP on an IP330? Pros? Cons? Minimum
requirements (memory?)

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Dave Grabowski
System Arts, [email protected]