[FW1] [OT] Anyone tried TrendMicro Agents behind NAT?

Sorry for the OT (but FW related...)

I'm evaluating Trend Micro's Virus Control System (VCS) an I have:

Agent machine (statically NATted)

CP FW1 no.1 (doing NAT for its internal net)

"internet"

CP FW1 no.2 (doing NAT for its internal net)

TM VCS server (statically NATted)

The NAT is correctly working, since the Agent machine and the VCS server
ping each other, do http, ftp, etc....
The VCS server receives the Agent's requests, in fact it stores the Agent in
its tree. BUT, the VCS server tries to reply to the PRIVATE address of the
Agent machine, no matter which address you specify during installation. In
this situation, the server can't get the Agent's status, or configure the
product.

Did anyone already try this? I dont' explain here the details of the
communications between agent and server, since this is a FW1 list... I'm
looking for someone skilled on this and so kind to help me... :-) Any
advice?

Thank you in advance!

--
Marco Gioanola