[FW1] sp3 upgrade question

Hello.  I'm going to begin testing SP3 for FW1-4.1 on Nokia (currently IPSO
3.3 with FW1-4.1 SP2) but have a question that I couldn't seem to answer
with the release notes.  I have a management console running on Solaris with
FW1-4.1 SP2 which I was going to upgrade first.  Can the management console
at SP3 still push policy, log, etc to/from SP2 enforcement points?  Can the
SP3 GUI connect to a SP2 management console?

Any complaints about SP3 for Nokia?

Chris