AW: [FW1] Too Many Internal Hosts

Same story here. I've seen bizarre entries in my hostfile where hosts are
listed which are def. not from my internal network. And everything is
configured right, I've even had a ticket open with my reseller. I guess it's
another FW-1 quirk.

Cheers,
	Joerg

Joerg Weber, Systemadministration
JET Online GmbH
Altenkesseler Stra�e 17 / Geb. B5
66115 Saarbruecken
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.jet-online.de

Beg to differ.
We have a pair of HA firewalls (VRRP) and we have this problem. Now I _know_
the
external interface is set correctly. We have had consultancy in to check
this,
in case there is something silly that we did. To no avail.

Our firewall still counts external hosts. Not all of them (we get a lot of
traffic, and only a slow growth of hosts) but enough to shove us over our
license limit.

At current count, we have 56 external hosts in our tables. This is after
resetting it several weeks ago.

We do get more that 56 connections in that interval, since we host a number
of
websites which catch some fairly heavy traffic.

--
Ed Rolison
System Administrator