[FW1] Have anyone ever used fireproof from radware for load balance CPFW?

     I heard that fireproof can dedicate one port for one network
segment that firewall connected to. So if I have 1 firewall with 4
interfaces
,I can load balance it with 4 port fireproof, no need 4 fireproof boxes for
4
interfaces, by set some rule in fireproof,right?
     The problem is when incoming packet was sent to fireproof,
fireproof'll send the packet back to same port to the firewall that it
selected. And firewall'll pass the packet thru to any server directly and
keep connection record. So when server reply packet back to sender
it will send packet to fireproof ( default gateway ). Does the fireproof
know which the firewall that it have to pass packet thru? If fireproof send
the packet to another firewall, Does the new firewall still pass packet
thru by using  state table from heartbeat link or rejecting packet.

     thankz
     PS: sorry  about my English language.