[FW1] What does license I have to buy for full cluster?

     I have some ploblem about what license I have to buy If I wanna
load balance firewall. Now I have 1 firewall with VPN 3 DES unlimited
license for external firewall and 1 firewall with 50 license single gateway
for internal firewall.
     I wanna add 1 firewall for balance the first one then I have to buy
CP firewall vpn 3 DES unlimited license, stonebeat full cluster unlimited
license,right.
     For the second one, I have to buy CP firewall module 50 license,
stonebeat full cluster 50 license. Is this right?
     And for management console Can I use enterprise management
console license from the first one for manage all of 4 firewall? Or I have
buy another EMC license for manage internal firewall and use the old for
manage external firewall? ( I heard that firewall that was manageed by
management console must have the same license for all.)
     And can I load balance internal firewall 50 license single gateway
with firewall module 50 license. or I have to use same license both FWM
50 license or FW 50 license single gateway both.

     thankz
     PS sorry about my English language