[FW1] WWW Timeout

Hello.  I am fairly new to Firewall-1 and I would like to know if I can set up a rule that would drop a users WWW connection if IDLE for more that a specified amount of time.  If Firewall-1 cannot provide that function is anyone using a product such as this?

Additionally, does Checkpoint make a product that can monitor e-mail messages?  For example, I would like a report of number of e-mails sent and to which sites monthly.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

Eric M Hanke

Senior Network Engineer

Tempel Steel Company

Magnetic Steel Laminations for the Electronic and Electrical Industries

Phone

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it

contain Tempel Steel Company Legal, proprietary and/or confidential information intended

solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not

the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,

dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its

attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in

error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (773/250-8056) or

by electronic mail, or notify Eric M Hanke, and delete this message and

all copies and backups thereof.