[FW1] FTP Problem

I can now ftp to some sites OK but not other by only allowing the FTP
service and taking the FTP_PORT and FTP_DATA out of the rulebase.

There is one FTP server however that every time I try to connect to using an
FTP client and use passive mode it works OK.

BUT when I try a dos FTp I get logged on but when U do an ls it appears to
hang.

Looking in the log viewer I see packets ( service >1300 ) from the FTP
server to my PC being dropped by the Firewall.

Any ideas ??

Richard Muir

Team Leader - Networks

TelesensKSCL Limited		phone:   +44 (0)(reception)
5 Lochside Avenue,		phone:   +44 (0)(direct)
Edinburgh Park,		fax:       +44 (0)Edinburgh,  EH12 9DJ		email:     [email protected]
Scotland                           www:     http://www.TelesensKSCL.com

Legal Disclaimer : This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on this e-mail.  The opinions expressed in this message
are those of the sender and not those of TelesensKSCL.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail has been swept by

Please note that TelesensKSCL monitors both incoming and
outgoing emails in accordance with our email policy.