[FW1] SecureClient, SecurID, NAT

Here's the situation:

I'm trying to get SecureClient working with SecurID authentication, from
behind a NAT device, like a broadband router.

SecurID works fine with FWZ on a machine directly connected to the
internet.

When I try to switch to IKE, I get the error that the "user is not
properly configured"

I have enabled Hybrid IKE, created the internal CA with cert.

The user is set up to use IKE for encryption, securid for authentication.

Any suggestions / resources / etc?

Thanks,
Brian