Re: [FW1] VPN solution

Hi,
if you have a FireWall-1 without ecryption, you will have to license the encrption part, so it becomes a VPN-1.

If you have a VPN-1 you will need an additional license for remote VPN clients:
- License for SecuRemote Clients (how many - tell reseller), no additional costs
- License for Secure Clients / Policy Server
  (same VPN-features as SecuRemote, but with Desktop security)
  You will need another license for it, cost depends on number of clients
Hope it helps
Best regards
Matthias

[email protected] wrote:

Hi all, I have setup Firewall 4.1 on Windows NT 4.0 Operating system. Can any one tell me what are the additional modules I have buy in order to remote (mobile) clients to access our network. This is to give mobile users access to the Internal network throught VPN. thanks regs sathish  m r
begin:vcard
n:Leu;Dr. Matthias
tel;cell:tel;fax:+49 8102 895 199
tel;work:+49 8102 895 190
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.aerasec.de
org:AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
adr:;;Wagenberger Strasse 1;D-85662;Hohenbrunn;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
fn:Dr. Matthias Leu
end:vcard