[FW1] Radius problem

All,
	I have a problem with Radius authentication via Firewall-1. Authentication
is working fine but I get this problem every time I connect to Radius server
thru the Firewall at the usual port 900 to Sign Off or Re-Sign during the
same session. The error message I get is:

	Firewall1 message: ERROR: Unable to proceed.It possible that the timeout
expired.
	To relogin, press this button:

So basically I have to click on the Relogin button, log in and then sign
myself off. I've set the timeout to 1 hour and yet I still get this problem
as soon as I try to sign off straight after successful authentication the
first time around.

Is this a problem with the Firewall or the Radius server? Has anyone seen
this?  Any ideas?

Regards,
Tim

Knowledge by Experience