AW: [FW1] NAT

Adolfo,

you simply have to route the packets from one interface to the other. Means,
you define a static route from one net to the other, and back, with the
interface of the firewall as the gateway. Then, you have to have the
firewall interface being the default gateway for that subnet, and you'r set.
Something like this:
In Voyager, add a static route
from 192.168.9.x/x Next Hop Type normal Gateway 192.168.15.1
from 192.168.15.x/x Next Hop Type normal Gateway 192.168.9.1
Assign 192.168.9.1 and 192.168.15.1 to each interface
Set the default route and subnet mask on your clients
No NAT needed here, as you'r doing just routing.

Hope that helps,
	Joerg

Joerg Weber, Systemadministration
JET Online GmbH