RE: [FW1] Upgrading FW-1 on a nokia

Title: RE: [FW1] Upgrading FW-1 on a nokia

Well if you plan on upgrading to FW-1 4.1 SP3 you're going to have little choice but to upgrade to the latest OS for Nokia.  Nokia only supports SP3 on IPSO 3.3.

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Blake [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 9:53 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Upgrading FW-1 on a nokia

We're currently running FW-1 version 4.0 Build 4056 and are looking to
upgrade to 4.1sp2.

We're running IPSO 3.2-fcs4 and have a clustered environment.

So, my question is.  How difficult is the FW-1 upgrade (we're not going to
bother upgrading the nokia software right at this moment.)  Are there any
big issues we should be aware of?

Thanks
gregory