[FW1] io error in ndb: File exists

Folks,

I'm playing around with the command-line interface for FW-1.
The reason is this: I once managed to deny myself access to the FW via the
GUI by a dumb rule-set :) and I want to be prepared once that happens again.
So, I edited the policy.W file via vi, compiled it, and now want to install
the thing.
Unfortunately, this happens:
fw load Easy-2 all@firewall
Easy-2.W: Security Policy Script generated into Easy-2.pf
io error in ndb: File exists

I've checked the archives and found someone having the same problem, but no
answer.
Which file do I have to delete to get around this issue?
Thanks,

	Joerg