From: "jason clements" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 10:33 AM
Subject: [FW1] Too Many Internal Hosts

> When running one of our nokia 330's with a 25 user license we get the "too
> many internal hosts" error message.  I have checked out phoneboy and done
as
> suggested with fwd.hosts, etc, this gives temporary relief, I have limited
> buffering to avoid the lengthy messages.
>
> Now the support company have stated that this problem is a hardware
related
> issue, but as I have seen the same problem on nokia/sun hardware I dispute
> this.
>
> I think it is a definite checkpoint problem, is there a fix for this, or
is
> it just a symptom of their licensing algorithm not counting the internal
> hosts correctly.
>
> I have checked external.if, this is fine, there is only one route into
this
> network, but 70% of the hosts listed are from external sources.
>
> Any solution to this one, apart from buying unlimited licenses,
>
> cheers
>
> jason

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.