From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Felicetti, Stephen A.
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 8:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Routing differences between Cisco and Nokia

We plan to replace a Cisco router running ACLs with a Nokia IP440 with
CheckPoint. We have to use RIPv1 on the clean network,
and we have a couple static routes. Has anybody made a similar upgrade, and
did you run into any goofy routing problems that
I should prepare myself for? Should there be any difference in how routing
is handled when you compare the two devices?

Thanks,
Steve
 <<Stephen Felicetti (E-mail).vcf>>