[FW1] using multiple encryption domains

Hello,

I have a question regarding multiple encryption domains.

I read the note on the Phone boy site ("Creating Multiple Encryption Domains"), that says you cannot create multiple encryption domains for the same firewall, but you can create your rules in such a way to get that effect.

I was just looking for some clarification on this -

If my firewall object's definition says that its encryption domain is, say NetworkA, then will encryption rules that specificy another network, say NetworkB, still work?

I have two remote sites that I need to provide VPN access with, but to two different internal networks of mine.

One remote site is already set up and working.  I  have encryption rules between that site and my NetworkA.

Another remote site I now want to set up with access to NetworkB.  If I add encryption rules between their site and my NetworkB, how does NetworkB get associated with my firewall object?  That is, how do the rules determine which firewall object is protecting NetworkB?

Could (but only if I needed to) create another internal firewall object with the same IP as my original firewall object, and specify its encryption domain as NetworkB?

Please advise.

Thank you,
Elaine